I am writing today to inform you about graze.com. I signed up last week and receieved my first graze.com box, for those who dont know what graze.com is then I will try sum it up as simple as possible. Graze.com is a company that posts you a box containing four sections of healthy nutritous snacks from 100s to choose from.
I was very impressed with my first box and i'm looking forward to receiving my next on Tuesday. I reccomend the 'dark rocky road' was very yummy. Time to select my chouices for next week.
I was very impressed with my first box and i'm looking forward to receiving my next on Tuesday. I reccomend the 'dark rocky road' was very yummy. Time to select my chouices for next week.
The current promotion offers you a completely free box to begin with, then if you decide to contine receiving them its £3.89 per box. Then your fifth box is also free! You dont need any code or anything like that, can simply just sign up here of this link below
www.graze.com
www.graze.com

No comments:
Post a Comment